The Southeast Asia Regional Branch of International Council on Archives (SARBICA) is dedicated to establish, maintain and strengthen relations between Archivists and Record Managers of all countries in the region and between all institutions, professional bodies and organizations which are concerned with the custody, learning or administration ofthe archives and records management.
SARBICA welcomed all institutions or individuals in the region to become our member and participate in our programs and activities especially seminars and conferences. List of our Programs and Activities.
Category of Membership
Benefits of SARBICA Membership
1. Exclusive access to the SARBICA's publications including journals and professional papers.
2. Get an invitation to SARBICA's programs and activities.
3. Reduced rates for attendance at SARBICA-organized programs and activities.
4. Expand the network in the Archival and Records Management fields.
5. The chance and opportunity to bring forward ideas and sharing knowledges with the Professionals in Archives and Records Management in Southeast Asia as well as around the globe.